In Marello, you can create reports based on the details of any entity available in the system.
You can get easy-to-understand adjustable reports on the budgets and activity of different customers, on statuses of inventory, sales, returns, refunds, sales channels and more.
There is a number of out-of-the-box reports, but you may also create reports yourself.
System reports are read-only. You can view the report output and filter the resulting data.
Reports & Segments in Marello
- Navigate to → Reports & Segments → Reports
2. Choose from → Orders, returns or Products
3. Select one of the out-of-the-box reports.
4. Marello includes several out-of-the box reporting tools including:
- Revenue per Sales Channel
- Returned Item Quantities per Product
- Returned Item Quantities by Return Reason
- Low Stock Products
- All Time Best Selling
- All Time Worst Selling